Website/Course Content Legal Disclaimer
- The information on this website and within the associated courses is designed and intended for the purposes of providing general information and is not exhaustive. This information is to be used as an educational tool only.
- Nicole Coggan makes no representation that the content or information on or available through this site is accurate, complete or appropriate for your individual needs.
- Reliance on information from this site is completely at the user’s own risk. Nicole Coggan will not be liable for any loss or damage from using this information.
- Whilst care has been taken in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information on the site is made available on the basis that professional advice is not being provided on a particular matter.
- This website and associated courses are not a substitute for independent advice.
- Nicole Coggan does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the quality of the information available on this website . Before relying on the information on this site, however, users should evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- Nicole Coggan assumes no legal liability for the accuracy, currency, completeness or interpretation of the information.
- This website contains links to other websites which are external to Nicole Coggan. The provider accepts no responsibility for material contained in a website that is linked to this site. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy of information contained in linked external websites.
- Views or recommendations provided in linked
sites may include the views or recommendations of third parties and do not
necessarily reflect those of the provider.